1. Your will to win is everything: have a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude.
2. Be the strongest: Train to be psychologically and physically stronger than any opponent.
3. Be unstoppable: Train to be psychologically and physically more persistent than any opponent.
4. Be explosive: Train to react faster and more explosively than your opponents.
5. Dominate: Train not to do well but to dominate your field of competition.
6. Have an indomitable will: be your own biggest support system.
7. Be a learning machine: constantly practice and study your competition.
8. Be open-minded: check your ego and be willing to accept an unlimited amount of coaching, critique and correction.
9. Compartmentalize your emotions: put aside anything and everything that will get in the way of complete focus on your task.
10. Think big, and act bigger: Clearly visualize where you want to be and be willing be put massive amounts of effective action to make it happen.