Running is more than the physical movements that it entails. Running challenges you to the core. It helps develop mental and physical resolve. It’s a microcosm of life. When you go out on a run and push through discomfort and your perceived physical limits, you awaken a real sense of empowerment and everything afterward becomes easy.
Running helps instill self-belief, confidence and a drive to excel. It helps to integrate your mind and body in a joint effort toward reaching your full potential. To help you in your journey, we have compiled 15 of the best running motivational pictures. Keep pushing forward in your runs and keep excelling.
1. Nothing worth having comes easy.
2. You can if you think you can.
3. If you have a dream, set your goal and begin your climb.
4. Sometimes you gotta lose your breadth to find your heartbeat.
5. Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up.
6. Life is opportunity. Have the courage to say yes.
7. Thought about stopping, then ran harder.
8. Do what’s challenging and live with purpose.
9. Only the strong thrive.
10. No matter what, keeping moving forward.
11. Get as far away from average as possible. Excel.
12. Overcome challenges with a sense of urgency.
13. Tougher the climb, better the view.
14. Don’t search for defining moments. Define your moment. And launch.
15. Don’t wish for it. Work for it.